Claim The Car Insurance
The claim is an effort to seek redress policyholder to the insurance company because of an accident or theft of the insured car. What is the procedure of filing a claim to be made by the policyholder?
Contacting the insurance company
If an accident or your car may is stolen, you must do first is to contact the insurance company concerned within 3 x 24 hours (can be by phone, SMS, email, or come directly to the company). This is to avoid the rejection of your car insurance claim because they reason passing of a predetermined time period.
Providing photographic evidence
photograph at the time of the accident and the car still can to walk, you should take the car to a repair shop the insurance company partners. If your car is get heavily broke, preferably a photo or document in advance. This photo will be evidence that it actually had an accident.
Fill out the form
You also have to fill out a form provided by the insurance company. This form as one complete document to the success of your claim.
Provide clear information
The next thing you should do is to provide information about the sequence of events on the insurer in good faith. This would be considered an insurance company if your claim is rejected (because it provides information that is fictitious) or received (as it provides information that makes sense).
You must also complete the documents offered by insurance companies. As these documents are as follows:
- The completed claim form. The new claims process will be the insurance company, if the policyholder has to fill the claim form completely.
- Copy of car insurance policy. This document to prove that he was indeed a customer of the insurance company. In addition, to determine whether the premium has been paid according to the agreement or not.
- Copy of driver's license. This document to determine whether or not he was allowed by the police for driving a car.
- Copy of vehicle registration. It also became evident that his car or not.
- A certificate from the police. This document is also a consideration to indemnify the company or not.
Documents third party liability (if any third party)
- Notice of claim for damages from third parties. This document makes a guarantee that it is the policyholder's car resulting in damage to a third party.
- Statement of no insurance. Usually there are some insurance companies will not compensate third parties have car insurance. Therefore, this document is a necessary condition.
- Copy of driver's license, ID card and vehicle registration. Card to ensure that the rider is already having a license from the police. ID cards and vehicle registration is evidence that the car was his.
- A letter from the police. This letter proves that indeed the time and place is no accident to the car.